It's not even that the house is a sty or anything. I think it's mainly that I am feeling, generally, overwhelmed -
school, internship, job search, car issues, mousie issues, and so when I return home and see something akin to this on a table or desk:![]() |
| A massive pile of shame |
I instead see this:
![]() |
| An accident waiting to happen. Otherwise known as my Saturday evenings. |
Which then in turns leads to it eventually becoming a lesser version of that, due to the fact that I can't bring myself to deal with the smaller pile. It's a ridiculous mental issue to have - there's a mess, so I get upset there is a mess so leave it, so it gets worse, making me more upset, meaning I leave it again...like something out of a bad sitcom!
Regardless.
So, now I'm off to go clean off the dinning room table, in hopes that one day I may be able to eat at it. Eventually.
Pictures from: http://www.stockvault.net and http://www.clker.com


No comments:
Post a Comment