Thursday, October 15, 2015

Readathon Reading List

I'm insane.  Absolutely out of my blasted mind.  I'm going to be waking up at 7 AM on Saturday and keeping my peepers open until 7 AM Sunday, reading.  I may shove some food in my mouth and allow myself to read on the porcelain throne (I never let my books near there!), but I am going to read for 24 hours.  Holy crap.

Anyway.  For my reference and your reading pleasure, my intended reading list for this Saturday:

My saturday morning.  And afternoon,.
And evening. And did I mention Sunday morning?  
1) Unicorns of Balinor - Shadows Over Balinor
2) UofB - Night of the Shifter's Moon
3) UoB - The Secrets of the Scepter
4) UoB - Search for the Star
5) UoB - By Fire, by Moonlight
6) UoB - Valley of Fear
7) UoB - Sunchaser's Quest
8) UoB - The Road to Balinor
9) Graphic Novel - Myths and Legends, 3
10) Graphic Novel - Myths and Legends, 4
11) Graphic Novel - Myths and Legends, 5
12) The Last Herald-Mage - Magic's Pawn
13) TLHM - Magic's Promise
14) TLHM - Magic's Price








Image from stockvault.

No comments:

Post a Comment