Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Out with the old, in with the new

So, I tried running a blog before.  It failed epically - I rarely updated, namely because not much good happened, then I ended up losing the log in for it.

However, since those days, my life has changed.  Going smoother, better, brighter.  And with it, I decided to start a new blog, rather then resurrect the old one.  This one will, I hope, give me a place to focus on writing about my life- about my final year of college, about being a worrisome mouse-mama, about my awesome friends and even awesomer boyfriend.

About getting shot at with colourful balls of goo.  About games and world building and workshops and events.  About the random cat pictures I find, the silliness of life and circumstance.

Maybe about some of the things of note in the news, and at the school.  The ups and the downs, the lefts, rights, and diagonals.

DCD, PUC, EC, ASAP, ETC, WTF, and - others.  I hope you will follow me on this amazing journey, this crossroad of my college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment